November is here. Wow! And, looking around at the stores, the “holidays” have arrived, too. The decorations are coming out already. Oh yes, and time has turned back an hour. Nights are longer; days are shorter. It is that wonderful time of year and we are so glad you decided to come by an party with us.
Before we get to see the awesome things you have for us this week, let’s see the popular posts from last week…
12 Days of Elf on a Shelf – Mom Succeeds
Did I Marry The Wrong Person?– No Small Life
Dorito Casserole – Tumbleweed Contessa
How To Make Spiderman Strawberries – Claire Justine
DIY Braided Yarn Gift Tags – Whitehouse Crafts
So, now, let’s get this party started!
First, please follow our hosts on Pinterest this week:
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
WP NEW STYLE